Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7th Sonnet of Shakespare

Sup homeslices! Thought I quited blogging? I thought that too but now I'm back.

Have you ever read Shakespare's poems? Today we read the 7th Sonnet of Shakespare. Of course his writing is oldish and that really confused me but after taking a closer look it sends a message throughout those words that are made with black ink on a white blank piece of paper. So you can now go to Google and search for that poem but this is my response for that sonnet. So the poem kind of tells how the day starts quietly with the sun rising and through the day everything starts going faster until the sun sets and then everything is quiet.
So some quick thoughts here. I'll see you cats later.

8 comments:

Jaelyn said...

I agree with it being quiet in the morning and then it starts to get louder. And then it all settles down and it becomes night.

Riley said...

Hi. I like how you wrote a little bit of what you thought but I think you should have mentioned your thoughts before the grouping and then after you talked to your group. I also think maybe instead of writing 'oldish', you should write old english because oldish could mean any type of writing. I agree with your thinking but why do you think this? Good start! :)

mark_schmelter said...

I really liked how you could go and find the poem and you had a few errors and I think you could of worked a little on detail of what the poem is about, but I agree that it is about the sun. You did a good job.

IRULE said...

great job, Joonatan! I kind of agree with Riley about oldish and I prefer you to change it to old English. I agree with you on your response, and I thought almost the same. Today I searched about the meaning, however I forgot.
Response on mine to Joonatan!!!

Rock Joon said...

NIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEE!

Jamie McQueen said...

Joonatan, you really only have a sentence of your own thinking here. I would like you to spend more time further developing and expanding on your thoughts.

Aidan said...

I would say you made your thinking based on the musical performance my group did and that you were not thinking about your own inference... When you have to edit today, maybe think about puting your own thoughts in.
Sorry if I am too harsh!

Berk said...

I aggree that it's about the sun and with it being morning getting faster and setting,you have the right idea. But you do have a few errors. GOOD JOB :)